Monday, August 17, 2026

Top 5 This Week

Related Posts

Garnacho’s instagram disappears after ex girlfriend emotional message

Alejandro Garnacho’s private life has returned to the spotlight after ex-partner Eva García revealed that she and their son Enzo must leave their home in England. Hours later, Garnacho’s Instagram account was reported to have disappeared, although there is no confirmed link between the two developments.

Alejandro Garnacho’s private life has suddenly returned to the spotlight after an emotional message from his former partner Eva García was followed by another unexpected development on social media.

García, the mother of Garnacho’s young son Enzo, revealed that she and their child are preparing to leave the home in England where they had been living.

Alejandro Garnacho's girlfriend unfollows Manchester United outcast on Instagram as rumours swirl over breakup after Argentinian was spotted with Spanish influencer | Goal.com UK

According to her emotional message, leaving was not the outcome she wanted.

She explained that circumstances and decisions made by other people ultimately determined when she and Enzo would have to move.

Then came another twist.

Reports emerged on Sunday that Garnacho’s Instagram account had disappeared.

The timing immediately generated speculation online because García’s message had only recently attracted widespread attention.

However, there is an important distinction.

There is currently no confirmed evidence that Garnacho removed or deactivated his Instagram because of García’s statement.

The footballer has not publicly connected the two events.

Eva García says she and Enzo must leave their home

The story began with an emotional message shared by García on social media.

British media reported that Garnacho’s former partner confirmed she was preparing to leave the home alongside their son Enzo.

For García, the property appears to have represented considerably more than simply a place to live.

She explained that it was where she and her son had started again following major changes in their lives.

The house became filled with memories and represented a place where the two had begun building a new routine together.

That made the decision to leave particularly painful.

García indicated that she had tried to prevent the move but ultimately could not control the circumstances surrounding it.

She described herself as leaving with a broken heart.

García pointed to decisions made by other people

One particular part of García’s message has attracted significant attention.

She suggested that the move was being determined by circumstances and decisions made by other people.

That wording quickly sparked speculation across social media about who she was referring to.

However, García did not publicly identify Garnacho as the person responsible in the reporting currently available.

Alejandro Garnacho appears to split with girlfriend and mum to one-year-old son as she unfollows him on Instagram

That distinction is extremely important.

Some social media posts have gone considerably further, claiming that Garnacho personally removed García and Enzo from the property.

There is currently no reliable confirmation supporting that specific accusation.

What has been reported is that García and her son must leave the home and that she says the timing was determined by circumstances and decisions outside her control.

Anything beyond that remains speculation unless additional evidence emerges.

Garnacho’s Instagram reportedly disappears

Only hours after the story surrounding García began spreading, attention shifted towards Garnacho himself.

Dailysports reported on August 16 that social media reports were claiming the Argentina international had deleted his Instagram account.

Users attempting to find Garnacho’s profile also began discussing its apparent disappearance.

The timing inevitably intensified interest in the story.

García had just spoken publicly about leaving her home.

Her message was spreading rapidly.

Then Garnacho’s social media presence appeared to disappear.

That sequence was enough to generate a huge amount of speculation.

But timing alone does not establish a connection between the two events.

There is no confirmed reason for Garnacho’s Instagram move

As things stand, Garnacho has not publicly explained why his Instagram account reportedly disappeared.

He has also not issued a public response connecting his social media decision with García’s message.

Dailysports specifically noted that the reason remains open to speculation.

That means claims that Garnacho deleted Instagram because of criticism surrounding García should currently be treated with caution.

Players regularly deactivate social media accounts for different reasons.

Sometimes the move is temporary.

Sometimes accounts return without explanation.

And sometimes there is no direct connection with whatever controversy happens to be taking place at the same time.

Until Garnacho comments publicly, his motivation remains unknown.

Garnacho and García are no longer together

The latest story comes after the end of Garnacho and García’s long-term relationship.

The pair had been together for several years and became parents to Enzo in October 2023.

Their relationship had previously attracted considerable attention because García regularly appeared alongside the footballer during major moments in his career.

Alejandro Garnacho 'breaks up' with long-term girlfriend Eva — she's already unfollowed him — Tribuna.com

However, reports of difficulties began emerging before the couple eventually separated.

In July 2025, García unfollowed Garnacho on Instagram amid renewed speculation about their relationship.

Reports at the time also linked Garnacho with another Spanish influencer.

The couple ultimately went their separate ways, although they remain connected through their son.

Garnacho later went public with another relationship

Since separating from García, Garnacho’s romantic life has continued to attract significant media attention.

Earlier in 2026, the Argentine publicly shared images featuring Spanish influencer Adriana Lobaz.

Alejandro Garnacho y su novia atraviesan una crisis debido a una insólita situación | Ciudad Magazine

The posts were widely interpreted as confirmation that Garnacho had moved on following his split from García.

Meanwhile, García continued caring for Enzo and sharing aspects of her own life with followers.

That background has inevitably influenced the reaction to her latest emotional message.

But it does not establish who made the decision requiring García to leave the property.

Eva’s focus remains on creating a home for Enzo

Despite the sadness surrounding the move, García’s message was not entirely focused on loss.

She emphasized the distinction between losing a house and losing a home.

Her message suggested that wherever she and Enzo move next, her priority will be creating another safe and loving environment for her son.

The emotional tone of the statement explains why it has resonated so strongly with followers.

For García, the house appears to symbolize the period in which she began rebuilding her life after major personal changes.

Leaving therefore represents the end of another chapter.

Social media quickly turned the story into something more dramatic

As often happens with stories involving high-profile footballers, the original information quickly became mixed with speculation.

García said she had to leave.

She referred to decisions made by others.

Garnacho’s Instagram reportedly disappeared.

Alejandro Garnacho's ex loses home she lived in with Aston Villa star's son as update issued - The Mirror

From those three facts, some accounts began constructing much stronger claims about what had happened behind the scenes.

But those claims currently go beyond the evidence available publicly.

There is no reliable confirmation that Garnacho personally ordered García and Enzo to leave the property.

There is also no confirmed evidence that his Instagram disappearance was a response to García’s post.

Those two points are essential when separating the actual story from the rumors surrounding it.

Why Garnacho’s Instagram disappearance matters

Even without knowing the reason, the timing of Garnacho’s reported social media exit makes it significant.

Professional footballers increasingly use Instagram as one of their primary communication channels.

Garnacho has historically been particularly active on the platform, using it to share football moments, family photos and glimpses of his personal life.

Alejandro Garnacho's concerning behaviour, bitter Man Utd exit and message to Bruno Fernandes - The Mirror

For such an account to suddenly become unavailable naturally attracts attention.

When it happens at the same moment that a sensitive story involving his former partner is circulating, the scrutiny becomes even greater.

That does not prove causation.

But it explains why Garnacho’s apparent Instagram disappearance has become the newest chapter in the story.

Garnacho has not publicly responded to Eva’s message

Perhaps the biggest unanswered question is whether Garnacho intends to address García’s comments.

So far, no public response from the footballer has been reported regarding her statement about leaving the home.

That silence leaves significant gaps in the story.

It remains unclear who owns or controls the property.

It remains unclear exactly which decisions García was referring to.

And it remains unclear whether Garnacho had any direct involvement in determining when she and Enzo had to leave.

Without answers to those questions, definitive accusations would be premature.

A deeply personal situation is now playing out publicly

Whatever happened behind the scenes, the situation highlights how quickly the private lives of footballers can become public stories.

García shared an emotional farewell to a house that clearly meant a great deal to her.

The message involved her young son and a major change in their lives.

Aston Villa agree Alejandro Garnacho deal as Chelsea consider John Stones move

Within hours, the story was being discussed by football accounts around the world.

Then Garnacho’s Instagram reportedly disappeared.

That transformed an already emotional story into an even bigger online mystery.

Garnacho and Eva drama leaves major questions unanswered

The timing has made the story impossible for fans to ignore.

An emotional farewell from Eva García.

A home she says she did not want to leave.

A reference to decisions being made by other people.

And then the sudden reported disappearance of Garnacho’s Instagram.

It is an unusual sequence of events surrounding one of football’s most recognizable young stars.

But for now, much of what happened behind the scenes remains private.

Eva García and Enzo are preparing for another chapter in their lives.

Garnacho has yet to publicly address her message.

And until he does, the reason behind his sudden social media disappearance remains another unanswered question in an increasingly public personal drama.

Popular Articles